25.4.08

mY f1rst...

2000, a 200 pages note book with a blue cover entitled "My Diary" is the place where i write all my secrets, my happiness, my sadness. 2003,i was too busy with all the school's assignment till i stopped to write. Since then it has finished its duty and I put it aside...
5 years had passed and i went through it without any words describing how did i live everyday of my life. Then i realized it just so weird and abnormal for me. When I started to know about "Blog", i never thought of having 1. But i though it is really a "cool" thing. I started to love reading other people's blog. It facsinated me. I don't know them, but I knew their story. I don't know them, but they share the world with everyone. Thus, I decide to have my own one.
So here it comes....2008, MY PERSONAL BLOG. I can't wait to share my story, my thoughts and my world...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com