15.5.08

J-O-B

It's not easy to find a job.Really.I'm fresh graduate of Diploma in Communication who seeking for my very first JOB. When you still studying, you'll wish to finished your study as soon as possible and working. Me too. But until the moment I walked out from the examination hall, I realized that the feeling of graduated is not as good as I imagined of. Taking picture with colleagues and saying good bye to them is hard and painful.
But beyond all that, the most stressful things is finding job... and that's what I'm doing everyday right now. Wake up in the morning, take a bath, sitting infront of the comp and seeking job on jobstreet.com untill quite late. And every nite before I closed my eyes, I prayed that the next morining they will be an invite of an interview from any company that I applied to. The next day wake up, again, sit infront of the computer to check whether my resume had already viewed by the employer....
But thank's to the finder of internet, if there is no internet now, I think everything would be worst. Sending resume through post laju or maybe gp to company by company to ask for vacancy!Just like how the actor and actress in 70's movie. And I really feel great with jobstreet.com. I think that it is a really useful webiste for people who seek for a job. Thanks to Jobstreet.com!
Actually due to seeking for my very first job, I also din expected a high position and salary. All I just want is a job that suites my study background and personality and the most important thing is I can gained experienced form there. I dun mind working as receptionist or junior assistant...or some other simple thing that even SPM level can do. Coz I know that everything should be start from 0. We have learn how to walk before we could run!
I just went for 2 interviews today. The first one was introduced by my friends and also Jobstreet, the company seems good and the salary promised also fine. But it just don't match/suite my study background and incovenient working time for me. And it's in Mont Kiara, place that located at the another end from where I stay. The second interview was introduced by my college's teacher, only a part-timr job, and I think there is 80% possiblity the company will hired us (me and Mr.Lim), as they really need people who know mandarin urgently...Hope there would be a good news from them tommorow.
For all people who already working right now, I think that you should really appreciate and cherish the job that you have now... Coz today, in this complicated society, getting a job is not easy,...it's frustating!!!!!Any job for me?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com