2.5.08

go watch IRON MAN! go go go.....

I just watched IRON MAN this evening...the 2 hours movies is really cool...first when i heard the title, i was thinking that it would be a funny movie which telling the story of a man who can "iron" (shirts) so well...muhahahahaha....I knw that sounds so stupid.But really that was the first thing came to my mind when I heard the name. Then the movie trailer corrected my stupid understanding...
Well to be honest, although part of the story were quite impossible to became reality, but i had to admit that the movie is cool! It just different from other movies like Transformer , Spiderman or Batman or whatever man. And i love the design of the "robot"...and WOW! the function of it was so.... .... dunno how to describe... well i really think that YOU SHOULD WATCH THE MOVIE.....



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com