4.5.08

Back to Starbuck

5 May 2008, 2pm would be a special and historical day for me...because I will sit for the last paper of my Diploma in Communication Final Semester Exam...YIPPIE....waiting so long for this moment to come..and finally it's here. But unfortunatelly Social Psychology(SPS) is the final paper..This is the thing that really stressed me up...studying SP for your last day of exam?? that's really makes me feel abit psycho...haha...no la. Actually SP is not really hard and quite easy (as quoted my Mr.Lim)...but there's quite a lot of things to cover.



OK! There are 7 chapters to be studied and all of them looks important...I mean I used to aim several chapters that i think might be come out in the exam..and usually 85% of my guess is right...but for this time i can't really aimed...huh....no choice...have to read all!




I've studying since few days ago, but i cant realy concentrated...especially everytime i'm online (for reading notes purposed at 1st) i will attracted by You Tube and starts warching videos...OMG! I think that I cant finish study the subject. But luckly Mr.Lim called this morning and "ordered" me to dress up and pick me up to the nearest Starbuck to study...I'm quite lazy actually, but thinking that this strategy was success for studying Intro to Mass Medis (IMC) last time, I agree with him.




So there we are Sunway Pyramid Starbuck again! (that is the nearest from my house)And thank God it really works out and the mission was completec! The almost 2 hours "studying SP mission" makes me concentrated and i finish all the chapters (although confused in some parts la). hahaha...happy happy... hopefully like IMC I would oso succeed in th exam...









#Starbucks Coffee





#Dell.SP notes.Caramel Mocca.Manggo Passion.





#Concentrating (and sweating cz we sat next to the door and the sun was hot)haha





#Oops!caught you onlining while i'm studying!*Grrrrrrrr*

#Starbuck=Social Psychology???!!!???



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com