9.5.08

My yUmMy YuMmY......

Yeah, finished my diploma, now it's time for me to claim my H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!.....been busy with assognments, exams and part-time work for the past half year,,,and now it's time for me to play till kao kao...hahaha...but quite stressful also actually, waiting for the result to come out and finding the right Uni for my degree....I like the UNISA course that Taylor's offer but the cost is quite expensive and I have to go Aussie sumemore....OMG! I really feel annoying..Any work for me???I rather work than think about this...hahahha.........................I n-e-e-d j-o-b.....

Anyway...I like food like crazy and I eat a lot...that's why it's hard for me to diet...hahha...but i'm working on it....Below are the food that I've been hunting for with Mr.Lim and my frens recently...


A.THE FISH MANHATTAN MARKET



#Art/Rubbish/Recycling???!!




#The Fish Market Manhattan





#Seafood Platter for 2





#They demostrate the Flambe before serving...




JOGOYA







#38 Eling and Beh...




#coconut,wine,chopstick...




#escargot,crab,fish,tempura...I love Jogoya...




#Me and Him




#Beh 'bday'..???!!!!




#Eat Mochi competition..hahah




#The "dunno what" fish




#My favourite coconut bar...




#38 Eling: "Splash you with my coconut milk"




#...no comment...18SX

#Tiramissu and Honeydew mochi...

#3 scope of Haagen Daaz ice cream

#Ho chak...J-O-G-O-Y-A


# JOGOYA


#Chee hang's 9 months stomach after buffee...



















0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com