5.5.08

The "SHAME" in Me...

Nobody is perfect. I strongly believe the statement. And I think that's really true. No matter how a person looks beautiful/ handsome, there's must be a time where she/he looks ugly. Imagine that you see a beautiful lady walking confidently down the street, the winds blow her long silky hair and a song playing in the air. But Oops! she suddenly she fell down.The song stopped, and all eyes on her...

What I mean is that no matter how you protect your image in the public, there's a time where an "accident" takes place and make you feel shame...I had went through those experieced too!!!



1st incidence... +
Back to high school time, twice a year I will went back to my hometown, Indonesia during the school holiday. So there is one time where I took Malaysian Airlines with my friends to go home and suddenly I have the need to go to the toilet. For your info, I'm a kind of person that "lazy" to go to ther toilet if i don't feel comfortable with the toilet. As you know the plane's toilet is quite small and I very rare go to the toilet in the plane. But that times, i was really have the need. So, I got no choice. I went into the toilet and just did what i had to do. Maybe I was too rush and really cannot "tahan" till i forgot to lock the door. OMG! When I was nearly finished the job, suddenly someone open the door and he was one of my guy friend. My face turn white before it could turn red and I was really shocked and dunno what to do. Luckily my friend's response quick,he said sorry and closed the door. What a stupid mistake!!!!! Luckily my shirt was quite long and covered my secret, important and sensitive part....hahaha....

2nd incidende...
My sis love shopping a lots and since we are live together here, so we often shop together (even though I din really shop). When two of us shopping, she would be the one who try a lot of shirts, and I would be the one giving the comment. So there is one time when she went to fitting room to try the shirt, but i'm not going together with her, coz we were seperated and I din not know she alrd went to the fitting room. Then she called me to find her at the fitting room cz she want to show me what she tried. So I walked in and I just shout her name and she response. The fitting room got alot of rooms and they used curtain as the door instea using the real door. Without confirming with her where she is,I just used my instinct and guess where is the room that she tried. Then she shouted and asked me to go inside and do a favour. So, I just confidentally open the curtain infront of me as i assume that she was inside. OMG! I was wrong! The moment I opened the curtain, I find an aunties halfly naked. Being shocked, I just closed the curtain without saying a word... *sorry auntie*
3rd incidence...
An escalator is a conveyor transport device for transporting people, consisting of individual, linked steps that move up or down on tracks, which keep the treads horizontal (Wikipedia's definition, hehe8)I got 2 shameful incident with escalator. First, me and Mr.Lim were just finish working at The curve and we were walking to the car park. While walking, were discussing about something seriously...Escalator got 2 sides rite? Right and left. When walking to the escalator, we just confidentaly choose the right sides, as we used the left side that morning to go up. So, we automatically assume that the left sides is to go down. Then we were talking and talking...and almost step to the escalator. Then I suddenly realize that the escalator is going up...Luckily my response was quick, realize that we were wrong, I pull Mr.Lim's hand and both of us laughing....*that's why I advice you guys to check the route of the escalator properly as they changed the up and down frequently*
The second 1 was in Sunway Pyramid and the same scene occur, but the difference is that this time we were going up but we choose the going down one. And what make it worst is that Mr.Lim had already step the escalator and so many people there...and as usual, I was the rescuing angel....hahahaha
hmmm...above are the incidence that I remembered so far....I'll share others when I experienced again...But hopefully I wont...haha...I just think it is OK and normal to be 'shamed' onced in ourlife...cz this is LIFE...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com