24.10.08

I am 20 years old...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

22-10-2008 = I am officialy 20 ....and it's really scared me...coz i'm gettin O-L-D-E-R....
Definition of OLD: 
advanced in years or age old person>, showing the characteristics of age old at 20> (source: meriam-webster)

I told my mom about this, and her response was "well, everyone would get old, and you're freak if you stay young forever".. 
That's true right? and Yes, truth is always hurt.
But anyway, I had a wonderful b'day although there is no surprise (as I requested, I beg my sis and Mr.lim abt this).
Thanks to Mok Yee Ling (Richele Mok), as the first person who wished me (send me msg at 21-10, 23:59), and all the people who whished me via sms, face-to-face, and friendster. Love ya all....

The Funniest Part
I admit that I don't really like surprise onmy b'day. Don't ask me why,coz I don't know the reason too. So, although I requested to my sis and Mr.Lim for no surprises, they plan 1 for me.
Mr.Lim secretly asked my sis to bought me a bday cake. So, after she finished her class at 1, she went to Sunway Pyramid to the cake. Me and Mr.Lim were at media hub doing my (bloody) PR assignment, when she called. Here is the conversation.
Sis: "where are you?"
Me: "college. why?"
Sis: "can you pls help me?"
Me:" why?what happened?"  (panic, cz i thought somethin happend to her)
Sis: "can you come to pyramid now?i'm here but i realized that i don't have money after i paid taxi, and i left mt ATM at home"
Me:"what are you doing there?I still doing assignment"
Sis:"I...aiya, you just come here. faster" 
Me:"OK, give me 20 mins"
Then, I told him abt this, and Mr.Lim volunteer to help me send money to her. I havent realize anything, but just feel confuse, coz ususally my sis never went shopping alone. So, I con't my work and we went to pyramid.
After that, my sis told me that SHE WAS MEANT TO BUY ME A BDAY CAKE, BUT SHE FORGOT TO BRING HER MONEY. So, It ended up by I BOUGHT MY OWN CAKE...hahahahahahha.....

Full House
We had a dinner at Niu Zhe Xui, Ara Damansara at nite. A new---FULL HOUSE...
We'd got a great experience from the restaurant. The concept of the restaurant is actually something like the Apartment, the curve. The owner made the whole restaurant looks like a h-o-m-e. There were bath room, closet, bed, garden, kitchen, balconi...
The food is nice...and the price is affordable...
One word to describe -----UNIQUE...

and here is some pictures of the nite...


#Full House LifeStyle and Cafe





#The B'day gurl



#The Boyfriend


# Starter1: Tiger Prawns Coctail (9/10)



#Starter2: Mushroom Cappucion (7/10)



#Main Course 1: Pan Sear Doly Fish (9/10)



# Main Course 2: Wok Sear Chicken Chop (9/10)



#Acting like ther is a candele. no candle..wat to do???!!!Blame him!



# Dessert: Choc Brownie (6/10, too sweat, n ice cream is melting)



#Happy Bday to me...My bday cake????!!!



# photoholic....



#Thanks to the waiter...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com