28.10.08

i.c.e-c.r.e.a.m

I know it's too L.A.T.E and so outdated that I only watch MOONLIGHT RESONANCE now, but i still wanna say that it is a good show, and i really love the drama....
The acting was really good, makes you feel the concept of 'family' and i just love all the actors and actresses... 

And this is one of my favorite songs in the drama!

ICE CREAM

You talk to me
You speak to me
Don't sink before you rise baby
Don't fade away
You hesitate
You seem to wait 
For all the time we had
Feels like a world away
Who's to say 
We'll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don't wanna to wake up in the state 
I just want us both to smile 
Cause we're the same
And i know that we'll never change
Look i bought your favourite ice cream
I dont wanna see it to melt awway
If you walk out now
i duno if we could be d same
Baby just talk with me cause i want you just stay here with me
The memories
Things we did
I loked inside my heart
Where i know i wont forget


slides from the drama


by Fala Chen


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com